Wealth Management refers to the process of managing all the factors that make up an individual’s or family’s financial health. Wealth Management provides the highest level of advisory services to support a client’s needs. This includes not only managing investments in stocks and bonds, but also:
- Financial planning to put you on the right path to meet your goals
- Retirement planning to ensure you don’t outspend your assets
- Asset allocation which creates portfolios designed to meet the unique needs of the client
- Intelligent spending plans to map out which accounts to spend first, in order to maximize growth in tax-deferred accounts, and to manage the tax impact of security sales in taxable accounts
- Education planning for children or grandchildren
- Charitable giving strategies
- Coordination with your other trusted professionals – estate planning attorneys, tax accountants, etc.
Tower Bridge Advisors can assist you with all of these aspects of your financial life. Contact us today to see how we can help.